Mac
'Gary Fuhrman' gnox-f6QBhG4aI3JIo2TaICnI/Q@public.gmane.org [editplus]
2014-05-16 15:10:08 UTC
Is there some reason why one can't (or wouldn't want to) use Editplus with
Parallels on the Mac?

gf
Marc Seiler mseiler-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org [editplus]
2014-05-16 15:16:18 UTC
Aside from not wanting to boot up a VM just to use an editor? Kind of
overkill if you ask me :P

Thank you,
Marc Seiler
863-354-0252
Post by 'Gary Fuhrman' gnox-f6QBhG4aI3JIo2TaICnI/***@public.gmane.org [editplus]
gf
Peter Jarosak pjarosak-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org [editplus]
2014-05-16 15:24:42 UTC
I used it with VMWare fusion for a while. Worked well enough but didn't use it extensively. I had the virtual machine started for a couple apps, not just EditPlus at the time.
gf
'J. Pujals' jpujals-tOXXOXdE61jdITlEiiJyLl6hYfS7NtTn@public.gmane.org [editplus]