SSH and Editplus (ftp setting) error: Connection refused
graceinfinity
2005-04-13 00:55:42 UTC

I'm a new user of Editplus. I tried to set up ssh and editplus using
the instructions on
http://www.editplus.com/ssh.html. I could SSH to my remote machine
using Putty, but I could not remote access files from Editplus. I got
the following error:

Cannot change the remote directory.
Connection refused.

What do I need to do on the server side (freebsd)? Please help.
otherwise, I have to use some file transfer client to copy files to
somewhere, then modify it using Editplus, then copy it back to the
remote machine side.

Thanks!

http://www.editplus.com
Justin Watt
2005-04-13 02:13:42 UTC
Try using WinSCP...

http://www.editplus.info/WinSCP

--justin
Post by graceinfinity
Hi,
I'm a new user of Editplus. I tried to set up ssh and editplus using
the instructions on
http://www.editplus.com/ssh.html. I could SSH to my remote machine
using Putty, but I could not remote access files from Editplus. I got
Cannot change the remote directory.
Connection refused.
What do I need to do on the server side (freebsd)? Please help.
otherwise, I have to use some file transfer client to copy files to
somewhere, then modify it using Editplus, then copy it back to the
remote machine side.
Thanks!
http://www.editplus.com
Yahoo! Groups Links